Big Data Analytics Application Uniquely Spans Network, Care and Business Systems to Uncover, Predict & Automatically Remediate Network Impacting Events with Unprecedented Speed and Agility
SAN MATEO, Calif – Oct. 14, 2015 – Guavus, Inc., a leading provider of big data analytics applications for operational intelligence, today announced the launch of Service Reflex 3: a big data analytics application that enables Service Providers to dynamically improve service quality and enhance customer experience by ingesting, fusing and contextualizing network impacting events with subscriber data in real time. With the launch of Service Reflex 3, Guavus is creating a new category of service operations that combines network, care and field operations data to provide a holistic view of the service and customer experience.
The application uniquely bridges the gap between Operation Support Systems (OSS) and Billing Support Systems (BSS), helping to: improve operations, reduce the cost of customer care and deliver an enhanced quality of experience. While traditional vendors have approached technical challenges from a line of business perspective – for example, by focusing on billing or operations as a separate business entity – Guavus’ data-agnostic approach enables it to ingest and correlate data from multiple systems. By correlating and contextualizing this data in real-time, Guavus is able to support a range of different stakeholders, in a modular way, across the enterprise to anticipate, address and prevent subscriber-impacting problems in a way that was previously not possible.
By providing a holistic analytics layer across care, network and field operations, Service Reflex 3:
- Removes the barrier to operationalizing data that has traditionally sat in silos, helping to reduce mean time to knowing if a subscriber-impacting issue is occurring and understanding the key drivers
- Automates remediation, such as device reboots, call deflections and truck roll cancelations
- Monitors and measures the service experience at an unprecedented granular network level and enables Service Providers to respond to an individual’s quality of experience in a more proactive and real-time manner
New key innovations in Service Reflex 3 include support for:
- Actionable analytics: Anomaly detection, root cause analysis and commonality correlation to uncover previously undetectable, small-scale issues while reducing false negatives and non-service impacting alarms
- Health maps: Geographical representation of anomalies allows users to drill-down into root cause context for areas with abnormally high care and network-based events
- Improved segmentation for ad hoc analysis on cloud-based services: Real-time insights to continually improve change management processes and reduce testing time from days to hours
- Seamless integration with third- party incident management and trouble ticketing systems: Delivers a closed loop application for automated remediation for planned service upgrades, definition scope and change management based on anomaly detection
- Performance monitoring: Identifies the impact of outage & maintenance events, software upgrades, etc. on customers and quickly sends alerts for high impact events
- Workforce management & field operations: Provides a holistic view of network and care events and identifies when issues can be corrected at the network level to eliminate unnecessary, costly truck rolls; allows technicians to more efficiently address in-home issues the first time and reduce repeat visits; and delivers key insights into technician performance for KPIs, such as on-time rate, in-home test successes and repeat issue rates
“This is about more than an application; it is an entirely new way of creating a data-driven environment for connecting business outcomes, improving technology planning and delivering great customer experiences,” said Anukool Lakhina, CEO and Founder for Guavus. “Service Providers need a new service architecture that can correlate and fuse data across the entire network – Service Reflex 3 offers these capabilities and provides the foundation for analytics-driven networks of the future.”
Guavus solves the world’s most complex data problems. Proven across Fortune 500 enterprises, Guavus provides a new generation of analytically powered big data applications to address specific business problems for next-generation service assurance, next-generation customer experience management and the Internet of Things. The Company uniquely breaks down the barriers between Operational Support Systems and Business Support Systems to enable customers to more efficiently plan network capacity, improve service operations and deliver a better customer experience. Guavus’ operational intelligence applications correlate and analyze massive amounts of streaming and stored business, operational and sensor data from multiple, disparate source systems in real time. Guavus products currently process more than two Trillion transactions per day.