Guavus is looking for a highly motivated and talented UX Designer.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mock-ups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wire framing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Develop UX guidelines & facilitate developers for better UI.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Experience in an intuitive mobile based UX would be a plus.
Qualifications and Experience
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Design or Computer Science.
- 5-8 years of experience.
- Fluent in tools like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, wireframing tools.
- Design Experience in Big data / Telecom product is big plus.
- A solid grasp of user-centred design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Knowldege of CSS is plus.