We are seeking a talented UI/UX Designer to work closely with our product and engineering teams to design cutting edge web applications. Our application suite continues to grow and there are many opportunities to design brand new interfaces.
Essential Job Functions:
- Create, maintain processes to share your work with the product and the engineering teams.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Create assets and deliverables that will enable the development team to build the user interface.
- Design, build, and test interactive prototypes to iterate and evolve your design concepts.
- Deliver detailed interaction and visual design specifications to the product team.
- Take ideas from concept to wireframe to pixel perfection with clear communication; design flows that are simple and elegant.
- Contribute to high‐level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and engineering teams.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3+ years of experience in user interface design.
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong design skills and describes your process.
- Solid understanding of user-centered / interaction design experience, principles and practices.
- Strong understanding of Atomic Design and design systems.
- You work with Sketch, Invision, Abstract.
- Deep understanding of web and mobile standards.
- Passionate about designing solutions to the customer needs.
Additional Expertise Preferred:
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human‐computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent experience
- Data visualization
- You know enough HTML/CSS to be able to speak and understand the development team
- Experience in a highly iterative environment