- Engage with customers to ensure they have a positive solution experience while meeting customers’ requirements on ROI from our platform and solution.
- Ability to demonstrate expert technical support troubleshooting and case management skills.
- Experience with onsite customer troubleshooting and documentation/communication of status.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the customer and Guavus organization.
- Provide leadership in problem-solving, including proposing and discussing fixes, advising and educating customers.
- Coordinate at regular intervals with customer to track critical milestone e.g. go-live releases or upgrades, ensure availability and focus on flawless service and support delivery.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to track status and drive product fixes and feature requests.
- Be the point of escalation for the customer to report concerns on quality or timelines, or for other critical issues needing immediate attention.
- Have a good understanding of schedules and work assignments in Kanban Agile.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- Minimum 6 – 10 years with at-least 5 years of experience in a deployment or technical support environment, in a technology-oriented company preferably Wireless or Telecom domain.
- Minimum 5 years of experience and expert’s skills about Unix/Linux, shell programming and Big Data tools like Hadoop/yarn, HBase.
- Ability to demonstrate expert knowledge about Cluster, Cloud/VM based solution deployment, support and management, including knowledge about networking, servers and storages.
- Understanding and practical experience in Scripting (Python, Scala, Java)
- Understanding of Java Memory management
- Must have completed minimum one project end-to-end in a technical support role, preferably in a global organization.
- Understanding of support processes, KPIs & SLA management is required.
- Practical understanding of Ansible, Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka and implementation of the solutions based upon these tools is preferred.
- Ability to handle escalations and drive customer communications on daily basis.
- Proven ability to learn and apply new skills and processes quickly and train others in team.
- Demonstrated experience as individual contributor with customer focus and service orientation with solid leadership and coaching skills.
- Ability to communicate courteously and effectively with customers, third-party vendors and partners.
- Proficiency with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software such as Salesforce, JIRA and Confluence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ready to travel on-sites and provide support during odd hours and weekends.
- B.E./B.Tech. /B.S./MCA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Certification in Cloud like AWS or Microsoft Azure as well as Project Management is preferred.