As Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for positioning, messaging, and developing and executing go-to-market strategies in support of our AI-powered analytics software platform.
The ideal candidate is a skilled product marketer who possesses a business and technical background and can communicate advanced capabilities to audiences ranging from engineers to executives.
You should have experience with analytics software products, the telecommunications vertical (mobile providers, cable network operators) and an understanding of big data platforms.We’re looking for someone with a passion for developing and executing innovative marketing campaigns and working in a fast-paced, highly competitive marketplace.
- Create and deliver compelling and competitive positioning for Guavus’ Reflex Analytics Fabric (RAF) platform with a focus analytics use cases such as operational insight, service assurance, quality of service, marketing insight, quality of experience, data monetization, subscriber behavioral analysis, self-service analytics, and big data management.
- Continue to define and execute on RAF product marketing strategy.
- Monitor ongoing business environment to ensure competitive analysis, pricing, market position and lead in identify opportunities to create product and services bundles that enhance our core product offerings.
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing team, counterparts in product management and sales to ensure content is driving demand for customer expansion and new logo acquisition
- Support demand generation initiatives and programs, including webinars, tradeshows, and events.
- Work with product management team to create product demos and other technical sales tools.
- Serve as a central resource for the sales team in educating customers on the unique benefits of Guavus RAF and associated application use cases.
- Deliver presentations on Guavus’ products and platform vision to press, analysts, customers, and prospects.
- 6+ years in software product marketing with pricing, packaging, positioning experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in a customer-facing role, familiar with or supporting an analytics software sales cycles for the telecommunications vertical.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in subscription software and cloud pricing.
- Experience in Analytics, AI, Automation, Databases and/or Big Data technologies – Guavus experience preferred.
- Ability to work across all functions including marketing, product, business development, pre-sales, and post-sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technology field; Computer Science or Engineering degree or relevant experience is a plus.
- The position will be based out of one of Guavus’ San Jose or Montreal offices.
- Travel is required and estimated at up to 25% to support internal meetings, working with sales, supporting marketing related activity.