In this role you will:
- Analyze product and technical user stories and create, document and execute relevant testable scenarios.
- Develop, maintain and execute automated tests.
- Develop, maintain and enhance test automation framework and test infrastructure as needed.
- Participate in release planning, sprint planning, and technical design reviews; provide input as appropriate.
- Partner with engineers, product managers, and other team members.
- Find and appropriately document defects and validate fixes.
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of products.
- Provide status updates to managers, and escalate issues appropriately.
You’ve got what it takes if you have:
- 6 months – 3 years of experience in software development or test automation.
- Experience with test management frameworks like TestNG, Pytest, etc.
- Experience with UI automation tools like Selenium, Protractor, etc.
- Experience with SCM tools like GIT, SVN, etc.
- Experience in shell scripting.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills in a technical environment.
- Good understanding of an Agile SDLC.
- Self-motivation, requiring minimal oversight.
- Good team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt to the changes.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to write complex SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, related field, or equivalent degree and experience.
Extra dose of awesome if you have:
- Experience in designing frameworks (both backend and frontend).
- Experience in creating CI/CD pipelines.