We are looking for a highly motivated and talented Site Reliability Engineer to participate in the development of the most advanced solutions in the Big Data space by using agile methodologies. The Engineer will actively participate and collaborate with development teams and customers to design, implement, install, and maintain the infrastructure hosting our innovative solutions.
- Automate deployments installation and updates of Big Data/AI applications.
- Define, implement, and improve instrumentation and monitoring of Big Data/AI applications.
- Participate in the improvement of architecture, stability and resiliency of Big Data/AI applications.
- Analyze and fine tune performance of Big Data/AI applications and its technology stack.
- Improving reliability, performance and quality of the infrastructure.
- Analyze and recommend new technologies.
- Handle change management of application from development to production sites.
- Perform third level support of production systems.
- Communicate with stakeholders to translate complex concepts and provide feedback on given issues and possible improvements.
- Work closely with development teams to prioritize outstanding issues.
- Work closely with development teams to improve the development workflow.
- Work in collaboration with new customers to define solution specifications and delivery timelines.
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience with Linux based Operating Systems and TCP/IP networks fundamentals
- Experience in Shell and Python scripting
- Experience managing CI/CD systems
- Ability to troubleshoot issues in complex environments
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Prior cloud exposure and experience is an asset
- SQL experience is an asset
- Speaking French is an asset
About Guavus (a Thales company)
Guavus is at the forefront of AI-based big data analytics and machine learning innovation, driving digital transformation at 6 of the 7 world’s largest telecommunications providers. Using the Guavus-IQ analytics solutions, customers are able to analyze big data in real time and take decisive actions to lower costs, increase efficiencies, and dramatically improve the end-to-end customer experience – all with the scale and security required by next-gen 5G and IoT networks.
Guavus enables service providers to leverage applications for advanced network planning and operations, mobile traffic analytics, marketing, customer care, security and IoT. Discover more at www.guavus.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.