Guavus is looking for energetic, high-performing and highly skilled Engineers to help shape our technology and product roadmap. You will participate in the development of the most advanced solutions in the Big Data Analytics space. The developer will actively participate and collaborate with the team during the analysis, implementation and testing phases for new development features.
Join our engineering team that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside to continuously turn data into action.
Skills Required: –
- 1 -3 yrs of software development experience with proven hands-on in
- Familiar with Agile or other rapid application development methods.
- Good understanding of OOP.
- Strong in Data Structures & Algorithms, Analytical and Problem solving skills.
- Database knowledge: Good knowledge of SQL queries. Experience with stored procedures desirable.
Nice to have Skills:
- Experience of coding and working with authentication and authorization standards applicable in the Web services and Enterprise application world e.g. OAuth2, SAML, Spring Security, Kerberos will be a plus.
- Understanding of Hash algorithms, encryption algorithms, ciphers used in products and their robustness will be a plus
- Knowledge of OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project) best practises will be a plus.
- Working experience in BigData technologies like Hadoop, Mapreduce, Hive, Scala is a big plus.
- Exposure to Data Mining/ Data Analysis, an added advantage.
At The Core Of Software Engineering you should also demonstrate our core values:–
- Collaborative: Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds.
- Innovative – There is a better way, find it.
- Accountable – You said you’d do it, so do it.
- Transparent – Share, show and be open.
- Passionate: Align what you do with what you love to do.
- Continuous Improvement: Be better than yesterday.