As a Principal Technologist, you will serve as the owner of the technical agenda with responsibility for explaining, training, analyzing the technical aspects of the solution to customers. Working with Customer Success Managers, you’ll manage the technical sales cycle to ensure new business opportunities come to fruition and generate revenue for the company. In the role of Principal Customer Success Technologist, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. You must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
What You’ll Do
- Providing architecture and design, use case development and solution implementation advice.
- You would also be interacting closely with our Adoption services and Professional services and have a seamless handoff for broader services engagements.
- You will also work with the Product/Engineering Teams to understand best recommendations to design a solution OR provide valuable feedback to them to better align our product to customer needs.
- In this role, you’ll serve as a counselor and adviser to customers and a technical coach to co-workers, providing advice and guidance throughout the Post-sales engagement.
- You’ll proactively engage with customers and prospects to demonstrate our solutions and effectively communicate the key differentiators. To set the stage for successful implementations you’ll assist customers with initial product evaluations and testing. Connecting the dots between the technical requirements of a project and the business requirements is elemental to the success of this position.
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture practices, hybrid cloud deployments, and on-premise-to-cloud migration deployments and roadmaps.
- Experience with enterprise technology buying and evaluation process involving large-scale computing solutions.
- Experience in building, architecting, designing and implementing highly distributed global cloud-based systems.
- Verticalized knowledge of technology solutions (all areas in which Thales operates) and ability to learn, understand, and work quickly with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space.
- Ability to deliver results and work cross-functionally to position and orchestrate a solutions consisting of multiple products.
- Ability to engage/influence audiences and identify expansion engagements within accounts.
- Make recommendations on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a solution providing best practice advice to customers to optimize Google Cloud effectiveness.
- Manage the enterprise architecture relationship with customers by collaborating with several different teams.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events as required up to 50% of the time.
- Master or PhD degree in a scientific discipline.
- At least 10 years of experience in preferably in Big Data, Cloud, Analytics, BI.
- Proven track of record in the technical field, participation into conference, speaker engagements, evangelist.
- Patents received a plus.
We do not expect candidates to have all the skills listed here, but any skills already possessed are an asset, and willingness to learn is a requirement.
- Java (Apache Gobblin)
- Relational Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle)
- Hadoop (Hive, Impala, HDFS)
- Microservices, Docker, and Kubernetes
- RESTful APIs
- Continuous deployment
About Guavus (a Thales company)
Guavus is at the forefront of AI-based big data analytics and machine learning innovation, driving digital transformation at 6 of the 7 world’s largest telecommunications providers. Using the Guavus-IQ analytics solutions, customers are able to analyze big data in real time and take decisive actions to lower costs, increase efficiencies, and dramatically improve the end-to-end customer experience – all with the scale and security required by next-gen 5G and IoT networks.
Guavus enables service providers to leverage applications for advanced network planning and operations, mobile traffic analytics, marketing, customer care, security and IoT. Discover more at www.guavus.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.