The Partner Marketing Manager (reporting into the Product Marketing Director) will be responsible to create a partner centric marketing program including events, webinars, and advertising with partners to generate awareness and demand for Guavus integrated with our partner solutions.
Specifically, the Partner Marketing Manager will work one-on-one with these partners to create joint marketing plans, implement those plans, and track their results.
The Partner Marketing Manager will act as a subject matter expert on the planning and execution of “better together” marketing campaigns worldwide to drive results for OEM and resell partners.
- Develop joint marketing plans with partners to build awareness, create new business and accelerate adoption of integrations
- Work with various departments: product marketing, brand, demand generation, field marketing and sales enablement, and other departments to develop high-impact partner marketing campaigns
- Develop and manage a communication cadence of relevant information and programs internally and with partners
- Work closely with the Guavus Technology Alliances Program (GTAP) team and Guavus marketing members teams to coordinate associated programs and initiatives
- Develop and deliver regular reporting and insights on partner campaign and opportunity performance
- Understand and help define Guavus and partner value propositions and messaging
- Support partnership expansion based on joint objectives; help define account strategies and plans to achieve stated partner and Guavus business objectives
- Manage marketing budget to ensure partner investments deliver pipeline and ROI
- 3-5+ years’ experience in partner/channel marketing, product marketing, or demand generation required. Part of a business development / partnerships team preferred.
- Experience in a similar role before in a software company, analytics software and knowledge of the telecommunications vertical preferred or relevant industry experience
- Must have a solid understanding of marketing programs, events, and promotions
- Experienced in developing branding and lead generation campaigns (e.g., web, social, email, events, above-the-line advertising)
- Possesses a solid understanding of customer marketing/retention and an advocate of partner relationships
- Experience with sales and marketing tools (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc. preferred)
- Strong interpersonal skills, highest level of integrity, trust and confidentiality, good listener, problem-solver, and out of the box thinking
- Must possess excellent project management skills and communication skills
- 20% (domestic and international) travel to support partner events, internal meetings, and quarterly business reviews
- Ability and desire to take ownership, define goals, achieve results; sharp business acumen who can design and execute with limited resources and tight timeframes
- Team player, enjoy working across functions and regions; easily operate within cross functional teams
- Experience in a global (Guavus is a part of the Thales digital business unit; e.g. Thales is headquartered in France), fast-paced business, not afraid of going the extra mile for your partner or team
- Recognized as a creative and proven strategic thinker who excels at building and executing plans across all levels and cross-functional business units
- Superior verbal and written communications skills, particularly the ability to develop cogent arguments and present them concisely to a range of stakeholders, including executives
- Tactical go-to-market skills, able to identify and execute against opportunities quickly across multiple marketing channels (e.g. events, webinars, content, social)
- Organized, detail oriented and ability to organize others effectively