The Office Administrator at Guavus office will be responsible for organizing and coordinating all aspects of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office and someone to help create and enable a fun, healthy and lively work environment.
You will perform a wide variety of administrative support services, ranging from complex to routine, all of which contribute to the efficient and professional operations of the organization.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Monthly Expense report & being in-charge of the office credit card for all purchases.
- Provide administrative support by scanning and emailing AP weekly invoices, processing, picking up and dropping off documents and maintaining databases and inventory & buying post
- age for the Finance department.
- Planning and executing all team building activities/ office events.
- Ordering daily office food & supplies and will be responsible for organizing social activities and ordering breakfast/lunches for meetings or client visits.
- Maintain all incoming and outgoing courier packages.
- Assist with meeting planning for staff and travel arrangements as needed including Booking hotel rooms & will also be responsible for Hotel Corporate accounts.
- Booking conference rooms for meeting/sales summit.
- Contacting landlord for all office issues (rent, lease, light bulbs, A/C, heating, cleaning services) & vendors to clarify bills, general queries.
- Maintain all incoming couriers and sending and preparing all external packages (FedEx, Courier).
- Assist at reception, when needed:
- Greet, assist and direct all visitors in a professional manner
- Answer inbound calls and direct them to the appropriate individual
- Ensure the smooth running of an office including on a day-to-day basis set up.
- Keep the kitchen clean and well organized and encourage team to participate in overall cleanliness of kitchens and appliances.
- Responsible for recycling, composting and waste management.
- Be flexible, well organized & autonomous ineffectively managing the multiple assignments, adapts to changing priorities and is able to work independently or as part of a team.
- You must be bilingual (French/English).