Guavus is looking for energetic, high-performing and highly skilled Engineers to help shape our technology and product roadmap. You will participate in the development of the most advanced solutions in the Big Data Analytics space. The developer will actively participate and collaborate with the team during the analysis, implementation and testing phases for new development features.
Skills Required: –
- 0 -1 yrs of software development experience in Java
- Familiar with Agile or other rapid application development methods.
- Good understanding of OOP.
- Strong in Data Structures & Algorithms, Analytical and Problem solving skills.
- Database knowledge: Good knowledge of SQL queries. Experience with stored procedures desirable.
Nice to have Skills:
- Working experience in BigData technologies like Hadoop, Mapreduce, Hive, Scala is a big plus.
- Exposure to Data Mining/ Data Analysis, an added advantage.
- Working with a product company.
At The Core Of Software Engineering you should also demonstrate our core values:–
- Collaborative: Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds.
- Innovative – There is a better way, find it.
- Accountable – You said you’d do it, so do it.
- Transparent – Share, show and be open.
- Passionate: Align what you do with what you love to do.
- Continuous Improvement: Be better than yesterday.