As a Solutions Engineer, you will be involved in the analysis, installation, configuration, UAT and maintenance of our products across multiple customer sites across the globe.
– Hands on usage & administration of Linux/Unix systems.
– Basic understanding of TCP/IP, LAN/WAN technology.
– Proficiency in at least one scripting language, preferably Perl or Shell.
– Well versed in customer support related procedures and tools for CRM, Ticketing, etc.
– Self-motivated, strong analytical skills, team-player, good verbal and written communication skills
– Understanding of Unix based applications and databases like Apache, jboss, tomcat, iptables etc. Working knowledge of different file systems like NFS / Hadoop -HDFS.
– Understanding of NMS and underlying standards and protocols. (ex : Nagios , Zabbix etc )
– Knowledge of hardware and configuration (Server / Storage / Switches)
– Understanding of databases administration / queries wrt. (mysql/ insta / hsql / oracle etc).
– Having any international customer facing experience / exposure. (Valid passport / US B1 visa a plus due to potential travel).
Experience range: 2-5 years