Guavus is looking for a highly motivated and talented DevOps Engineer. The employee will actively participate and collaborate with the team during the analysis, implementation and testing of new tools, big data components and best practices. Their main role will consist of automating installation and configuration for various tools to enable development teams and automate the installation and configuration of the big data platform. Additionally, promote adoption of DevOps best practices and innovation across the organization.
- Install, configure and maintain the various servers, tools and systems which enable the development teams for CI/CD
- Assist development teams in applying best practices for software delivery in a containerized environment.
- Automate the installation and configuration of the big data platform from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science, technical college or equivalent.
- Interested in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting.
- Familiar with DevOps methodologies and best practices.
- Strong knowledge of Linux – CentOS, Red Hat.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience with Ansible, Python.
- Experience working with Jenkins, Artifactory, OpenNebula, Git.
- Knowledge of big data stacks is a plus.
This opportunity consists of full-time regular employment and is located in downtown Montreal