Guavus provides the ability and the intelligence to manage big data and take decisive actions, in real time, giving a tremendous boost to the digital transformation across all industries. Our production deployment experience in complex, massive networks around the globe coupled with our deep expertise in analytics applications and artificial intelligence development delivers proven solutions to improve customer experience, reduce costs, and achieve the scale and security required by the Internet of Things (IoT).
We are seeking a strong technical and visionary Cloud Architect at our Gurgaon site to help drive strategy and execution of our Cloud Native Platform and Applications. As the Cloud Architect and reporting to VP of Platform Engineering you will set the vision, strategy of our cloud offering in order to enable our customers to have hybrid (public/private cloud), elastic scalability, highly available platform and applications. You will partner closely with both platform and application engineering teams, in addition will work closely with our customers to accomplish their cloud adoption strategy. You possess a strong understanding of micro-services, cloud-native architecture, public/private cloud expertise, scalability, and passion to drive architecture initiatives through our organization.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- You will be driving cloud native architecture for big data and Analytics driven platform and applications.
- Will work on enabling cloud adoption for enterprise CSP customers with real-time processing, huge volumes of scale, high demands for availability of the solution.
- Leverage your experience and leadership to transform our platform and applications to cloud and SaaS delivery model.
- Partner closely with engineering teams to drive cloud native architecture initiatives across our global engineering teams.
We’re excited about you because…
- You have done this before, driving cloud architecture initiatives for enterprise products/applications to large global enterprises.
- You have a minimum of 15+ years of progressive Engineering experience with notable enterprise software companies; where you have had success in driving cloud and SaaS initiatives that drove business growth.
- You have thorough knowledge of Cloud-native architecture, strong public cloud (Azure or AWS), proficient in scalability/elasticity, exposure to big data technology.
- You have driven and executed cloud transformation.
- You are, above all, teammate, and colleague who is passionate about joining us on this journey.
You have phenomenal communication and technical leadership skills…
- You can articulate your vision/strategy and inspire cloud transformation.
- You can be technical thought leader for cloud across our organization.
- You demonstrate grace under pressure.
- You’re an excellent listener-you make people feel heard and understood.
- You demonstrate superior cross-functional communication and partnership.