What information do we collect?
When you sign up for Guavus insights on our Site you may be asked to enter your: first and last name, e-mail address, company and title and we will collect that information. When you send us an email, we will collect your email address and the contents in your email. If you participate in any contest, promotion, or survey on our Site, we will collect any information you provide for such contest, promotion, or survey. We may also collect information at other points in our Site that state that information is being collected. You may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To respond to your email requests
- To identify you as a user on our Site
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Site features
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for requests, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your requests, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Additionally, if you sign up for Guavus insights, we will periodically send you company news, updates, product or service information, etc.
- To improve our Site, products and services.
- To create anonymous data records from personally identifiable information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the information personally identifiable to you. Guavus reserves the right to use anonymous data for any purpose and disclose anonymous data to third parties in its sole discretion.
Choices regarding your information
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future marketing emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. Despite your indicated e-mail preferences, we may send you service related communication.
- You may change any of your personal information by sending an e-mail to us at the e-mail address set forth below. You may request deletion of your personal information by us, but please note that we may be required to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.
Like many websites, our (or our third party service provider’s) servers collect information from you when you visit the Site, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol address, domain name, date/time stamp for your visit, and activities performed on the Site.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
We do not intentionally collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our Site, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Users Outside of the United States
Your personal information may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of personal information may be less stringent than the laws in your country.