What information do we collect?
When you register or make requests on our Site to receive information about Guavus products or services, career opportunities, newsletters, seminars, events or other activities, you may be asked to enter your first and last name, e-mail address, phone number, company, title, user ID and password, and we will collect that information. If you send us an email through this Site, we will collect your email address and the contents in your email. We may also collect information at other points in our Site that state that information is being collected. You may also visit our Site anonymously, without providing your personal information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To respond to your requests for product or service information, newsletters, career opportunity information or other materials
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To administer a survey or other Site features
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for requests may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your requests, in addition to receiving related product or service information, newsletters, and other items you have requested
- To improve our Site, products and services
- To create anonymous data records from personally identifiable information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the information personally identifiable to you. Guavus reserves the right to use anonymous data for any purpose and disclose anonymous data to third parties in its sole discretion
Choices regarding your information
- If you have elected to receive marketing emails and you would like to unsubscribe from receiving them, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. Despite your indicated e-mail preferences, we may send you service related communications.
- You may change any of your personal information by sending an e-mail to us at the e-mail address set forth below. You may request deletion of your personal information by us, but please note that we may be required to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.
Like many websites, our (or our third party service providers’) servers collect information from you when you visit the Site, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol address, domain name, date/time stamp for your visit, and activities performed on the Site.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
We do not intentionally collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our Site, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Users Outside of the United States
Your personal information may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of personal information may be less stringent than the laws in your country.